Run the Rockin’ Resolution 20-Mile race and be marathon ready! This scenic, flat and fast route will have you rockin’ in the New Year. This is a perfect race to get the miles you need for the Austin Marathon in February or whatever your goal race may be while having load of fun. You’ll be surprised and delighted with all the new year’s festivities taking place at different race-markers…we’ll be ringing in the New Year with lots of music, noise, streamers and more. Runners and walkers are welcome. This is an event you won’t want to miss!
- Enjoy two loops of the new USATF-Certified 10-mile course that goes through Old Settlers Park on wide roads (no trails), out onto quiet country roads with minimal turns, and a straight 2-mile section through a new residential area before coming back into Old Settlers Park and the finish in front of the Dell Diamond
- Eight aid stations with fluids about every 2 miles along the course.
- The finish line will remain open until 12:15 PM (runners must be inside Old Settlers Park by 11:30 AM)
- SAG will be available for assistance along the course and medical personnel available on-site
And there’s more!
Be sure to:
- Enter our best race experience 30-second video contest!
- Enter the BEST New Year’s Eve running outfit!
Prizes to be determined.
* Costume and video judging will be done by race management.
20M registration includes
- A finishers medal as you cross the finish line
- Long sleeve shirt will be provided at packet pickup
This race is walker friendly race, so a 6:30AM start option is available for walkers participating in the 20-mile distance
- Tier 1: Current to March 31 – $60
- Tier 2: April 1 to June 30 – $70
- Tier 3: July 1 to Nov. 30 – $80
- Tier 4: Dec. 1 to Dec. 30 – $90
Participants may switch from the 20M to either the 10M or the 5K, until Dec. 30.
- To be announced.